Today’s Recipe – Jackfruit Vegetable
For how many people – 04
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 01 hour
Total Time – 01 hour 10 minutes
Difficulty – Medium
Ingredients for making jackfruit vegetable: A lot of spices are added to jackfruit vegetable, such as red chilli, coriander powder and tomatoes are added to make its gravy. The jackfruit vegetable may seem simple in appearance, but it is amazing in taste.
Jackfruit – 500 grams, oil – 1/2 cup, cumin – 1/2 table spoon,
Onion – 1, grated, ginger – 1 tbsp, garlic – 1 tbsp
Tomatoes – 1, grated, coriander powder – 2 tbsp, salt – 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp, garam masala – 1/4 tbsp, green chillies – 2-3 cut, etc.
Method of preparation of vegetable: –
- Apply oil well in your hands before cutting the jackfruit. You should apply oil in your hands while cutting the jackfruit, there will be a need to apply oil in your hands in between as well. It may be itchy and sticky in the hands.
- Peel the jackfruit and cut it into thickness as you wish. 3.Now cut these sliced pieces and take out the stalks from it, do not wash them before doing small pieces of these pieces.
- Heat the oil and fry the pieces on high heat, after they turn light brown, take out a pot.
- Now add cumin seeds to the oil. When the cumin starts crackling, add onion, garlic and ginger as well.
- Fry it till it turns brown, add tomatoes to it and fry till the oil separates.
- Add coriander powder, always salt, red chili powder, turmeric and garam masala and mix it well.
- Now add green chilli and jackfruit, stir for a while and then add water.
- Allow it to boil and reduce the flame and let the vegetable cook completely.
- Serve hot after adding green coriander. Thanks! Today’s recipe- Jackfruit vegetable